|Photo: Jan Hein Donner (late 1950th or early 1960th).|
|Photo: F.Anderson vs. N.Kuttis (Toronto, 1953).|
German chess clock, most likely self-made in the period 1940th-1950th. Both movements as well as clock faces manufactured by Kaiser (Josef Kaiser Uhrenfabrik Villingen). Switching engineering is rather primitive, movements are not steadily fixed: they could be turned around just with a bit of energy. Clock belonged to the chess section of ''BSG Lokomotive Leipzig-Mitte', established in 1949.